1. What cookies are and why Beyond ML uses them
Cookie files are small fragments of information with service data about website visits that are sent by the server to users’ devices. They store information about your preferences and customize the browsing experience of the websites you visit for a certain period of time. For example, thanks to cookies the Services can offer you information in the language of your preference. Beyond ML uses various types of cookies:
- to help you remain logged in to the Services;
- to improve your experience of the Services;
- to show information relevant to your search queries;
- to save your advertising preferences and safe search settings;
- to display ads that may be of your interest;
- to analyze the Services’ usage statistics.
The data obtained through cookies lets Beyond ML develop those functions of the Services that meet your needs, conduct statistical and marketing research, correct errors, test new functions to improve and personalize the Services, and provide the information that is most relevant to you.
2. What cookies Beyond ML uses
Beyond ML uses various types of cookies. The purpose of their use is to ensure smooth user experience and a high security level on the Services, as well as counting visitors, supporting payments, enabling page browsing, etc. Beyond ML uses the following types of cookies:
2.1 Technical cookies:
these files are functionally necessary for correct operation of the Services, as well as providing the full range of the Services’ functions. Some of the most common technical cookies, for example, Host-next-auth.csrf-token, __Secure-next-auth.callback-url, are installed automatically. They enable authentication and subsequent authorization on the Services. The cookies named _Secure-next-auth.session-token are used to authenticate users and ensure the security of their credentials for payment processing. __pendingEmail cookie is used for temporary user`s email storing. gdprChoice cookie is responsible for storing cookie settings.
2.2 Analytical and marketing cookies
- to recognize visitors, calculate their number, and collect information, including, for example, data about your actions, page views or page visits on the Services;
- to identify your hardware or software, such as the type of your browser or device (for instance, using the cookie device_id)
- to collect information about your interaction with the Services, such as whether the product or service has been purchased;
- to ensure the relevance of advertising and to increase the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
2.3 Other cookies
perform various service functions and make it more convenient for you to use Beyond ML sites and services. Beyond ML may use web beacons (pixel tags) to access cookies previously placed on your device. Their use is necessary to analyze your activities when using the Services through accessing and using the cookie files stored on your device for collection of statistics on the operation of the Services or other Beyond ML products and utilities.
Beyond ML’s web analytics tool Google.Analytics allows us to collect impersonal information about website traffic and its sources, and evaluate ad effectiveness. For counting website visitors Google uses anonymous browser identifiers stored in cookies. You can read more about cookies used by Google.Analytics here. Disabling some of the above types of cookies may affect proper functioning of our sites and Services. For example, access to sections of the Services that require authorization is provided by technical cookies, and without their use, the site may not work correctly.
3. How long cookies are stored on your device
4. Manage Cookies
5. Who else can access cookies information